PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : ایجاد صفحات خالی یک در میان هنگام پرینت

~M*E*H*D*I~
2014/04/23, 12:09
درود

دوستان سوالی دارم که خیلی ضروری هست پاسخش

با استفاده از mail merge اطلاعاتی رو از اکسل میخوام پرینت بگیرم اما یکی در میان صفحات خالی پرینت گرفته میشه

چه راهکاری برای جلوگیری از این کار وجود داره؟

Nima
2014/04/23, 13:16
معمولا این مشکل وقتی پیش میاد که اکسل در حالت page break mode باشه

~M*E*H*D*I~
2014/04/23, 13:25
معمولا این مشکل وقتی پیش میاد که اکسل در حالت page break mode باشه

منظورت اکسله؟

نه تو این حالت نیست

امين اسماعيلي
2014/04/30, 05:36
با درود

من کار نکردم ولی متفق القوال اونوریا با این موارد مشکلشون حل شده

I just had this problem in Word 2007. Figured out the answer was to go into the Page Setup - layout tab and set the "section start" to "continuous." Fixed the blank-between-each-page problem for this document anyway.

"Next page" would probably work as well. I suspect that the section start was set to "Odd page," and Word was inserting a blank "even page" between envelopes.

I had checked that, but found later through another response that the "different first page" check-box was checked in the original document under Page Layout. I don't know how it was checked, but it made the printer think that I was duplexing, or something. Once I unchecked the box, the pages printed one after another with no trouble. Thanks for your answer! I appreciate your help.

I also found that under Page Setup>Layout under Headers and Footers that if "Different Odd and Even" box is checked it will give you a blank page also. thanks for your help Your reply is the one that helped.

امين اسماعيلي
2014/04/30, 05:38
جواب خط سوم و دوم فک کنم بهتر بود
لینک زیرو هم مهدی جان ببین
Deleting Blank Pages (http://wordfaqs.mvps.org/BlankPage.htm)

~M*E*H*D*I~
2014/04/30, 09:11
ممنون امین جان هر دو روشی که اشاره کردی قبلا تست کردم ولی مشکل حل نشده و مجبورم صفحات خالی رو جدا کنم :confused: